We know you’re an adventurous bunch, I mean you’re reading this blog! Here are some things we think you should Gett out and do this summer:
1. Feeling like you’re not in the city can be really really nice. Getting out on the water really helps with that. Try Finsbury Park to tootle around in a little rowboat or Hyde park for pedal boats. It’s good for you, right?
2. Outdoor exercise is the only way to exercise, especially when it’s beautiful outside. If you’re a rollerblader you can join in a group skate around London every Fridays at 8 and Sundays at 2 at Hyde park. Oh yes, and we’re ready to pick you up if you take a spill or are too exhausted to face stairs on the underground.
3. There are a ton of free things to see in do in London, so don’t miss out on the British Museum, the National Gallery and the Tate Modern for a start. Free is good. Also check out this list of museum night events for a twist on the museum experience.
4. Rooftop bars. When the local pub just won’t cut it you’ve got to hit the roof. Here’s a great list of places to try from TimeOut.
5. The BFI Southbank has all sorts of films to keep you entertained. New and old it’s all there and definitely a good rainy day activity. Watch out for their concerts as well!
Just tap the app and you can Gett anywhere you need to go this summer! <3 Gett