Gett is New York City’s most affordable on-demand black car service app, providing riders with a reliable, quick and safe way to get around. This includes $10 rides anywhere in Manhattan for up to 4 miles and 30 minutes. We also offer several different class options so that you can pick the type of ride that is best for you – find out more here.
Gett’s philosophy is to provide fair and predictable pricing for everyone. That’s why we do not charge surge pricing to our riders regardless of weather, traffic, or demand. Plus, we’ll always give you a firm quote, just be sure to set your pickup and dropoff locations. So, even if Godzilla attacks, we’ll get you there for the same great price we quoted.
Setting up an account is easy:
2. Enter your payment method before you book a ride. We only accept credit or debit cards to make payments as simple as possible. We do not accept prepaid cards or gift cards.
Book a ride in just 4 steps:
1. Open the app and enter your pickup location by tapping the magnifying glass icon.
2. Select the car class that’s best for you.
3. Tap ‘Destination’ and enter where you want to go. You will receive a Firm Quote, which informs you the fare before you book. This quote is valid for 10 minutes and does not include tolls, surcharges, and optional tip.
4. Tap ‘Order Now’ and your car will be on its way!
If you ordered a ride and need to contact your driver, tap the telephone icon that next to your driver’s details.
If your ride has ended and need to contact your driver, please call Customer Care at (855) 200-4388. We’re here 24/7.
Yes, you can! We offer great flat prices to and from NYC airports, available to all riders.
Flat Rates on Airport Rides to/from Manhattan
Gett Standard: LGA $35, JFK $58, EWR $62
Gett Premium: LGA $70, JFK $120, EWR $130
Gett SUV: LGA $90, JFK $150, EWR $160
Tolls and surcharges may apply; tips are optional.
You can book a ride up to 4 weeks in advance with our Standard, Premium or SUV class.
1. Select the class you’d like to use.
2. Tap ‘Book a future ride’ on the right side and select the pickup date and time. Tap ‘Set’ to confirm. The minimum time you can book a future is 4 hours.
3. Enter the pickup and drop-off locations and tap ‘Book Ride’ to schedule the future ride. You’ll see a firm quote that states the ride fare.
4. You will receive a notification informing you that we received your future ride request.
Sorry to hear that! Here are a few tips that could help solve this issue:
1. Manually type in the address manually
2. Drag the pin to exactly where you are.
3. Double check your device’s location settings.
4. Refresh your app.
If you’re still having trouble, call our 24/7 Customer Care team at (855) 200-4388.
Absolutely! With Gett, you’ll receive an upfront price (or Firm Quote) before you book the ride. Simply enter the pickup location and destination. You will then see a pop-up with our Firm Quote. Note, these fares do not tolls, surcharges or optional tip.
When you order a ride, the app will locate the nearest available driver and provide an ETA based on the driver’s location. You can track your driver’s progress by checking the map on the home screen. The app will alert you via push notification or text message once your driver arrives to your pickup location.
We offer four different class options to fit all of your needs. All classes show a firm quote that’s good for 10 minutes, so you know the upfront fare before you book. The quote does not include tolls, surcharges, and optional tip.
Deal: $10 to go anywhere in Manhattan up to 4 miles and 30 minutes. Additional rates apply thereafter. Have a longer ride or need to book ahead? Try our Standard class.
Standard: Book a Standard ride as your everyday, affordable option to get around the city.
Premium: Ride around town in luxury by ordering a Premium ride.
SUV: Riding with a group? Want extra leg room? Book SUV and ride in style.
Remember, we never surge!
You have 2 minutes of free waiting time for all rides. For airport rides, you get 5 minutes of free waiting time. Each stop is $2.50, plus the additional time and distance and waiting time. Waiting time is charged per minute depending on which class you choose.
While tips are not required, many customers choose to tip their driver. Tap the Payment Settings tab and select a pre-set tip amount that will be automatically added to your total fare on completed rides. Drivers receive 100% of their tips!