As a “born in the cloud” IT company Gett is looking for a Global IS Manager that will assume ownership of all the existing and future systems, The Global IS manager must have a keen understanding of the technological and organizational needs of Gett. They are frequently charged with researching and implementing ways that technology and SaaS-based systems can increase company organization and productivity. They must also stay up-to-date with current and emerging technology and computing trends.
This job reports to the Global Head of IT and be part of Gett global IT department. The IT department responsible for:
- Setting objectives for the global information systems
- Setting the vision of Gett IS architecture
- Defining, delivering, maintaining and supporting Gett global information systems such as (but not limited to) CRM, Financial ERP and Financial systems, HRIS
- Assess, analyze redesign existing business processes based on business targets/objectives & goals
- Plan, research and deploy new information systems based on business targets.
- Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing information systems strategies.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information systems and suggest actions
- Create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows